Dr. Andrew Taylor Still founded osteopathy profession in 1800s. Manual osteopathy will help the patients to return to a degree of indepen- dence in their activities without using invasive methods such as surgery, drugs which has their own adverse effects. With the help of Joint Mobi- lization, Muscle Energy Techniques, stretches, and manipulation, the rang-of-motion in a partic- ular joint will get increased, so the patient can restore his/her functional abilities faster and better. Osteopathy is hands on therapy for the whole body, and is recognized as an effective treatment for a wide range of painful disorders, dysfunction or restriction on movements in bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, and nerves.
What conditions can my osteopath treat?
- Spinal pain: back and neck pain
- Whiplash and postural problems
- Headaches: migraine and tension
- Soft tissue injuries: sprains, strains, tendonitis
- TMJ/ jaw problems, clenching, clicking,
- Joint dysfunction: hip, knee, shoulder, elbow,
wrist, and hand problems.
- Nerve pain – sciatica, tingling, and numbness • Arthritic pain and repetitive strain injuries
- Difficult digestion, acid reflux, constipation
What results can you expect?
- Enjoying your life without pain
- Becoming less dependent on painkillers
- Having a happier life
- Improved posture and health
- Higher energy levels
- Sleeping better at night
- Playing with your children
- Improved productivity at work
- Greater flexibility
- Better wellbeing
- Increase work productivity